Friday, June 16, 2006

Its Not End

"I am not the End , I am just the starting of a new hop and a new life"

A beautiful sunset in Kerala cost and a glass of wine in my hand, is always a memory to cherish....

Here i am back after a long time with another set of snaps; again from Kerala. When ever i get time i used to go to the beautiful cost of Kerala. Here are some of the beauty i captured in my camera.


The Reflection




Hiding behind the clouds


Evening Waves




Time for a drink


I have some more time left.



I am the King


I like coloring the sky



Paying in these waves.


Time to say bye bye. See you again tomorrow.



2 Comments:

Blogger ~ sAn ~ said...

Beautiful set of snaps, I like the first one especially, the reflection is nice.
Glass of wine and beach? :O :( :( I wanna come home...... :(

7:14 AM  
Blogger ZZZZZ....... said...

The first one is my Favorite :)

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home